Tickets are available online at the following price points:
General Admission - $20.00
VIP Admission -$45.00 SOLD OUT!!
VIP Non-Drinker Admission SOLD OUT!!
Due to recent events Lebanon Brewfest will be heightening security protocols. We want everyone to be safe AND to have fun. You'll notice increased presence of security on site and please take note:
- ID will be checked ON ALL ATTENDEES, unless under the age of 18, consider it flattery. If you arrive without ID you will not be admitted no matter your ticket type.
- ALL BAGS will be inspected at the gate - we recommend NOT CARRYING back packs, purses, etc.
- ABSOLUTELY no outside food or drink. Some vendors will be selling products for offsite consumption - these products must remain in the sealed bag provided at the vending booth. If the seal of the bag is broken you will not be allowed to re-enter with the item. You may bring in an empty water bottle to fill at the potable water station provided.
- No admission to the Brewfest area without a wristband. Brewfest staff will apply the wristband to your LEFT WRIST.
- NO WEAPONS
- AS ALWAYS - this is a NO SMOKING, NO VAPING event. You will need to leave the Brewfest area to smoke/vape.
It takes over 100 volunteers to make Brewfest happen! Volunteers act as alcohol monitors and may also be asked to pour beverages. No OLCC license is required, but there is a one hour mandatory training in advance - the week before the event (two dates/times will be available, and alternate training can be arranged). Volunteers receive a GA package to the event for use AFTER their volunteer shifts. Register online.
Lebanon Brewfest Supports Local Services for Children
We can't believe that this September we will be holding the 5th Annual Lebanon Brewfest. What started out as a small fundraiser, hosted by the Growler Cafe, in recognition of their first anniversary in business, has grown to be a significant community event. In 2018 the Brewfest raised over $40,000 to support programs and services delivered by the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Greater Santiam.
The event has become increasingly popular - featuring three bands on the main stage, three more bands on the Strawberry Plaza stage, and nearly 30 breweries, distilleries and wineries, along with food trucks and a variety of vendors.
We hope you'll join us for this great day!
Get Your Tickets Here
Tickets are on sale now.
Don't end up on the outside of the ropes this year - VIP will sell out quickly.